Tuesday, April 19, 2011

As It Is My 17th Birthday

In less than three weeks, (ahhhhh!!!) I really need to start focusing on my new image of myself and the world around me ....And also maybe a really great birthday present, perhaps?

I'm thinking I want to portray an updated style I found in a magazine I read, called "Indie Sweet." It's really such a gorgeous style and gives off aburst of fresh air feeling.

And for my birthday present, I really am looking into photography. I mean, I've always been into it since I was a little girl, embracing family moments. I would absolutely love a professional Cannon camera. So I plan on asking for only that as my birthday present. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR FEEDBACK!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! :D AND ALWAYS, BELIEVE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL...


Aly